Monday 21 March 2011

The New EvE Blog At Last

It has taken nearly three weeks but my new Emporer vs Elector blog is up and underway, The Hesse Cassoulet Chronicles. There is a storyline (my biggest holdup)  roughly sketched out and the first few snippets have been posted the interaction is up to The Erzherzog Rudoph Dascher Hansuppen II von Hessiansacken hausen Landgraf von Hesse Cassoulet and his lusty wife Erzherzogin Viktoria Ellen Hansuppen Raugrafin von ze Tittanmuff.

Rudolph II Landgraf von
Hesse Cassoulet


Viktoria Raugrafin von
ze Tittanmuff 

















Izzak Gimnebulin



All is duly chronicled by Izzak Grimnebulin (aka Paint Pig). How many people can count the early 18th century as their entry into wargaming, I suspect quite a few, my hand is up. You cant shake a good thing and as this is about the only gaming I'll be doing in the foreseeable future so it can jolly well have its own blog. All the painting chatter will still take place on Paint Pig as before.



thanks
PP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good, bad or otherwise I love to hear what you think..... mostly