Sunday 4 July 2010

It's Official..... lets go "new age" hard plastic figures

One of the most interesting developments in the last 5 or so years has been the introduction of hard plastic figures. Not being involved with gaming & painting much over that time my knowledge of these little gems has been limited to what I've read through the wargaming media.

Wargames Illustrated (WI from this point on) distributed some free samples of hard plastic miniatures with various editions over that time and my wife (bless her cotton socks) saw fit to gather up these samples and keep them safe, it is one of those samples, a Roman Legionary, which is going to be the subject of my first posts.

I cant tell you which edition the sample came with and I'll own up right now to guessing who the manufacturer is (I'm sure someone out there will provide the answer) but I'm thinking it is from Warlord Games, or maybe they are the distributor only not the manufacturer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good, bad or otherwise I love to hear what you think..... mostly