Tuesday 6 August 2013

In one piece

Well the saw bones did his worst and I'm still in one piece, just that a few off them are a bit smaller than when I started out. The trouble n strife bought in her laptop today so I have been catching up on the comings and goings of all and sundry and it has been jolly invigorating. Why are all the nurses so young and gorgeous and why oh why did I have to have the catheter removed while I'm in no shape to appreciate it ;-)

where's my drugs!




Already tired again, farewell from Paint Pigs low flame, for now......

7 comments:

  1. Hope you have a quick recovery mate.....good opportunity to catch up on some reading maybe ?....hands off the young nurses :-)
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a speedy recovery!
    May God give you strength and courage in the fight against disease.

    Vasiliy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see you've come out the other side. I hope your pain levels to down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nurses so young and gorgeous. Sounds good to me. Hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that things went well, here's to a speedy recover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound in good spirits. Speedy recovery, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys, yes I'm home with my fat bum well and truly planted in my favourite recliner chair. Good to be home, feeling bugger all pain and so soon, the miracles of arthroscopic surgery eh what.

    ReplyDelete

Good, bad or otherwise I love to hear what you think..... mostly